Hello happy scrappers!
I hope your hearts are shinier than London weather today! I’m still shocked about the naked cyclists I saw in Marble Arch this afternoon but let’s focus on scrapbooking tonight! 🙂 (For those who are curious and would like to see, just check on my Instagram account here and see for yourself! :p)
I will share today a few cards my best friend asked me to prepare for her wedding day. The bride and the groom hung loads of pictures of their friends and families on some walls of the venue, and they wanted a few decoration cards between them.
Check the list of Stampin’Up products I used to make those cards here >>
Don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the products or the possibility to organise a workshop at your place to make that kind of cards!
Have a look at the ones I’ve done and leave me a comment to share your thoughts!
List of products I used:
- papers and inks:
- Rose red – page 140 of the new Stampin’ Up Catalogue
- Smoky slate – page 141
- Basic Grey – page 141
- Groovy love – page 20
- Petite petals – page 78
- Sheltering Tree – page 89
- Gorgeous Grunge – page 123
- Project life punch corner – page 146
- punch board (for the envelope) page 150
- Sweetheart punch – page 166
- Petite petals Punch – page 167
- Banner punch – page 166
- Curvy Keepsake Box thinkits (for the tea cup!) – page 171
- Decorative Label punch – page 166
- Circle punch (1-3/4) – page 165